segunda-feira, junho 13, 2011

"Os piores meses de todos até agora".

For all,
After ten months, or more, i finally got better, it was hard. I’ve became sad, barely depressed, neither an approve in college made me better. I said: “I passed, that’s all.”
I lost important things, i lost a grandpa, i “lost” my father for a time and a girl, almost in the same time. This was “The worst months at all so far”… Criative, not?
After long and sad ten months we lost one of the pillars. Everybody got lost, the three men of family, dad, brother and i, in diferent ways.
The first, the older, worked a lot and became the silence for a long, for truth, he didn’t know how to deal with that.
The second, the firstborn, even so far, almost lost his family, he became impacient with them.
And i, the younger, became fragile and lacking of attention, i mean, no one asked me how i was really dealing with all, even my girl, i don’t blaim her, i was a dick. I became stupid, i did stupid things. I almost died in a car hit, i was speeding, I got drunk for the first time in my life, i took awful grades, i lied to her, other things and, in the middle of this, i found a time to lose my girl. Take a look, man, i was amazing.
But, just now, after a real talk between me and my old, not like two men, but, father and son, I finally saw the good things around me. I’m really feeling me good.
My little sister (She loves me and i love her as a father), mom, dad, “little” brother, older brother and a few real good friends, i want to say thank you, each one helped me in their own way.
Now, it’s up to me, i will take back what i lost in “The worst months at all so far”…
Lucas Sales Viana

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário