sexta-feira, julho 29, 2011

Pick up the pieces coming down...

While the city sleeps, he grabs a bottle in the kitchen.
While the rats run into the pipes, he listen classics rock.
While the robber kills another, he is naked in the room with a glass in right hand.
While the hooker sucks one old guy, he takes a pill, a few, more one and another... shit, I broke the glass.
While the dizziness comes, he stumbles like a tramp to the typewriter...

"FUCKFUCKFUCK
I mean...
Shit, woman!
All I wanted was one thing, one fucking thing...

I wanted to take care of you, to make you feel loved all day not for the good you made for me, but for you, you're a good damn woman. I know I get weak sometimes but don't, never, ever, doubt of my fellings for you. You inspire me love, joy, complicity, and, i can't believe that i will say this, get old with you, and also this...

I'm not fellin..."

He fell on floor.


Lucas Sales Viana

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário